Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

OVERSIZED JACKET.


Jacket - Derek Lam
Dress - Max Studio


Bracelets - 14K Gold
Bag - Louis Vuitton 


Yesterday, my family and I ended up going indy for Aldo. Initially, I was going to get boots from there but I didn't have time to even try them on. I pretty much spend most of my time in there picking out bags for my sister. I did buy a cool pair of sandals with stud in black, though. I wanted both in nude and black but they didn't have my size. Sale rep suggested ordering them online but I was like..ummmmm...maybe not. I said I will give Aldo online a chance but I guess I'm still a little traumatized by past incidents. Victoria's Secret was having panty party so I had to stop by and grabbed some undies. I didn't buy much at the Circle Center thinking we would have time to go Nordstrom but we didn't. I'm so disappointed that my city does not have a Nordstrom. Carson's is coming soon to Fort Wayne. It supposed to open this month. I heard it's almost the same as Macy's but better? I never did go in Carson's every time we go Circle Center probably because they have bedding center by the entrance area. Show me shoes...and I'm there!

Above pics are some snapshots taken by the Monument Circle. As you guys know, I'm all for comfort. I wore an oversized jacket over a dress with a messy bun. I would call this my loose, comfy, casual look. I didn't even bother picking out accessories other than sunnies and the bracelets (oh, and my anklet) which I haven't taken out for days. What do you guys think of this jacket?