Pages

Sunday, September 1, 2013

MODERN LEOPARD.


Dress - H&M


Hat - H&M
Tie - H&M
Bag - Lulu's
Boots - H&M
I've been wearing these boots like everyday. I'm sorry if you guys are sick and tired of looking at them. Remember the ridiculous looking maxi dress from my last H&M trip? This was it--big, boxy-looking maxi dress! Maxi dresses are nice to have but you could get lost in it if you are not tall enough to wear them. That's why I pair them with wedges and high heels. I like how this dress has a print kinda looks like a leopard and a cut out at the back. What I really love about this dress is having to pay only 10 bucks for it- can you believe that? 

Remember that scarf belt look I did before? You can check it out here again. While I was trying this dress at H&M, it didn't look right on me so I looked for a belt to cinch my waist line. Somehow I ended up grabbing a neck tie from men's section. I doubled wrapped it and tied a bow and voila-- a tie became a belt! What do you guys think of this tie belt? If you guys are interested, ALDO is having 15% off for all labor day weekend sale for both online and in-store.  Use "SLDAY13" code when you check out online. It ends on monday! I had bad experience with ALDO online but I love their shoes and bags. I may end up driving to Indy just for that deal. Anyways, I hope you guys like my tie belt look. Have an awesome weekend guys!

Peace!