Pages

Sunday, September 1, 2013

MODERN LEOPARD.


Dress - H&M


Hat - H&M
Tie - H&M
Bag - Lulu's
Boots - H&M

I've been rocking these boots practically every day. I apologize if you're getting tired of seeing them, but hey, I can't help it – they're just too good! Remember that outrageous maxi dress from my last H&M shopping spree? Yup, this is the one – a big, boxy maxi dress! Maxi dresses can be a bit overwhelming, especially if you're not super tall, but that's where my trusty wedges and high heels come to the rescue. The best part about this dress? It has a funky print that's giving me some serious leopard vibes, plus a cute cutout at the back. And believe it or not, I snagged this gem for just 10 bucks. Can you believe the steal?

Oh, and remember that time I turned a scarf into a belt? You can check out the details right here. Well, when I tried on this dress at H&M, it needed a little extra oomph. So, I went on a mission to find the perfect waist-cincher and ended up in the men's section, where I stumbled upon a necktie. I decided to double-wrap it and tied it into a charming bow – and just like that, a tie became a belt! What's your take on this stylish twist?

And speaking of great deals, if you're into shopping, ALDO is currently offering a fantastic 15% off for their Labor Day weekend sale, both online and in-store. Don't forget to use the "SLDAY13" code when you check out online. It's only valid until Monday, so don't miss out! I've had a few hiccups with ALDO's online shopping, but their shoes and bags are too good to resist. I'm even considering a road trip to Indy just to snag that deal.

Anyhow, I hope you're loving my tie belt idea and that you have an incredible weekend, my awesome readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment