Pages

Saturday, August 31, 2013

DOTTED PANTS.


Shirt - Abercrombie & Fitch
Pants - Forever21
Bag - LuLu
Shoes - H&M

I am a snoozeaholic (if that's not a real word - it should be). Morning is just not for me but can't really avoid the fact that waking up early is a must for certain things like...classes and stuff. I'm so glad I don't have 7:30 classes this semester--THANK YOU, GOD! I ended up snoozing a little more than I intended so I ended up wearing the first things I can grab in the closet and run to class. I hope it doesn't become my daily ritual like last semester. 

I got these classic black and white poker dots pants a few weeks ago from Forever21. I saw them on one of the mannequins and my heart literally skipped a few beats. One of the sales rep found the last 2 pairs they have left and this is one of them. You guys should have been there to see my face when she handed me my size. I am pretty sure I looked like one of those anime characters with sparks on the eyes and a huge smile--umm, maybe not as cute as an anime char but you get the point, right? 

I went to H&M yesterday and got myself a leather vest along with a few things that I don't even recall (probably things I don't even need). I went back to H&M today for the pair of pants that I mentioned to you guys. I liked the colors, patterns, and all... until I tried them on. Before I go in the store, I told myself that I will only get that one pair of pants and leave. Guess what? Mission failed. I ended up getting a shirt with fringes (honestly, fringes are not even my thing), a hat, men's tie, and a ridiculous-looking maxi dress so... basically... I ended up buying things I don't need. I hate when clothing stores and supermarkets do that to me. Has that ever happen to you guys? Please share your experience down below. I hope you guys have a wonderful weekend and as always..thank you so much for visiting my blog.

Peace!