Pages

Sunday, August 18, 2013

MY ROSES.


Dress - BCBG MaxAzria

Shorts - Hollister (Not shown)

Headband - Forever21

Bag - Jason Wu

Shoes - BCBGeneration

I wasn't feeling my best yesterday, and honestly, I just didn't want to leave my cozy bed. But look at me now – feeling much better and ready to share today's fun and sweet outfit with you! 😊

For today's look, I've chosen to embrace some nostalgia by wearing my beloved mini dress and a trusty pair of old wedges. The dress is made of cool, comfy cotton, perfect for beating the heat. Since it's on the shorter side, I decided to wear shorts underneath for that extra freedom of movement.

Can we talk about this adorable rose headband? It's absolutely precious and adds a touch of charm to the outfit. While I'm usually all about statement necklaces, I didn't feel the need for one today – sometimes simplicity just wins the day.

Sending you all the peace and good vibes! ✌️

1 comment: