Pages

Saturday, August 3, 2013

OH, RAIN!




Dress - Hollister Co.
Coat - Tommy Hilfiger

Bag - Givenchy (Parfums)
Boots - Hunters by JIMMY CHOO

Rain, oh rain... I must admit, I despise driving in it as much as I loathe navigating the snowy roads. However, when it comes to strolling in the rain, well, that's an entirely different story. I adore the gentle pitter-patter of raindrops, the earthy scent of nature coming alive, and above all, the opportunity to slip into a trench coat. I'm absolutely obsessed with them. You see, I can't even walk past a Coach store without excitedly pointing at the mannequin and exclaiming, "Oh, I adore that trench coat!" Even when they are just like any other basic trench coat. One day, once I'm out of school and have a steady job, I'm determined to start collecting them.

My sister, knowing my reluctance to buy umbrellas for myself, thoughtfully brought me some gorgeous ones during her recent trip back to my home country. Since the weather had cast a gloomy spell with its delightful rain, I decided to wear something fun and colorful to brighten the day. My topknot went slightly wild after a bit of jumping around, but who cares? Rainy days might just be the easiest to dress up for. You can never go wrong with a vibrant, multicolored outfit, a trusty trench coat, and a stylish pair of rain boots. And let's not forget, an umbrella may often be overlooked, but it certainly counts as an accessory, too!

Here's a little tip for choosing the perfect bag on a rainy day: opt for an affordable waterproof bag with a faux leather or plastic finish to shield your precious bags from the unpredictable weather. Thank you ever so much for stopping by Crazywasabii, and I genuinely hope you have a fantastic weekend.

Peace and colorful raincoats! 🌈

2 comments: