Pages

Saturday, August 10, 2013

BLUE TOURIST.



Top - Nordstorm
Bottom - BCBGMaxAzria
Shoes - Zara
Bag - Chanel




I was in Chicago yesterday for food and shopping. I brought my laptop thinking I would have time to blog from there, but I didn't. I didn't get home until almost 2AM so I went to bed instead. I remember the days when we had to use gps for walking and driving in the city but after visiting Chicago twice or more each year (mostly for dim sum)--those days are over. I bought a pair of shoes along with a few clothing from Zara, BCBGMaxAzria, and Nordstrom. We were going to get a Chanel bag from Boy Collection but I decided to be wise and save up that money for my senior project instead. One of my sis, Ei Ei, was proud of my choice and my oldest sis, Yu Yu, would be, too.  I haven't told her yet. I was planning to leave the house around 10:30AM for shopping in Indy (Indianapolis) but I didn't get to upload new pics for you guys, so here they are. 

I wore my jersey dress shirt and a body con skirt from BCBGMaxAzria. I love this skirt a lot because it has like 80 percent spandex and it sucks in and contour your belly. I opted for small heels so that I can walk for many, many hours without having to switch out with a pair of flats. Okay, guys, I am off to Indy for crab leg buffet!!! =D Thank you for visiting and I hope you have an awesome, eventful, weekend.

PEACE!