Pages

Saturday, August 10, 2013

BLUE TOURIST.



Top - Nordstorm
Bottom - BCBGMaxAzria
Shoes - Zara
Bag - Chanel




I had a fabulous time in Chicago yesterday, indulging in some delectable food and enjoying some retail therapy. I even brought my trusty laptop, thinking I'd have a chance to blog while on the go, but the day was so packed with excitement that I didn't get a moment to sit down and write. I didn't get back home until the wee hours of the morning, so I decided it was best to catch some Zs instead.

It's remarkable how much technology has changed our lives. I remember the days when we relied on GPS for navigating the bustling city streets, but after visiting Chicago multiple times each year (mostly for those delightful dim sum outings), I've become a pro at navigating the city's twists and turns. Of course, I couldn't resist picking up a few treasures for my wardrobe during my shopping spree, including a pair of shoes from Zara, some fabulous finds from BCBGMaxAzria, and a couple of pieces from Nordstrom. I even had my eyes on a Chanel bag from the Boy Collection, but I decided to be a bit more prudent and save that money for my senior project. My sister Ei Ei was thrilled with my decision, and I'm sure my older sister, Yu Yu, will be too. I can't wait to share the news with her!

I had plans to hit the shops in Indianapolis today, but before I rushed off, I wanted to make sure to share some fresh pics with you all. For my Chicago outing, I chose to wear my jersey dress shirt along with a fabulous body-con skirt from BCBGMaxAzria. This skirt is an absolute favorite of mine because it's made with 80% spandex and works its magic to hug and contour my belly just right. I opted for some comfy, stylish heels to ensure I could explore the city for hours on end without needing to swap out for flats.

Now, I'm off to Indy for a crab leg buffet adventure! 🦀 Thanks for stopping by, and I hope your weekend is as eventful and fantastic as mine has been.

Sending you all a big dose of peace and positive vibes! ✌️😊

2 comments: