Pages

Thursday, August 8, 2013

BLUE STRIPES.


Dress - Abercrombie & Fitch
Blazer - BCBG MaxAzria
Bag - Louis Vuitton
Bracelet - BCBG MaxAzria
Shoes - Fei Fan

I've always been a girly girl, but as I grow older, I've discovered the challenge of finding clothing that's both girly and age-appropriate. One of my secret tricks is to throw on a blazer – it's like a magic touch that instantly elevates any outfit into something more mature. To keep it casual, I always roll up the blazer sleeves.

Here I am, rocking one of my absolute favorites from the chic and fresh BCBG MaxAzria brand. I'm having a blast mixing various prints, from reptile to florals and nautical stripes. The key is that all these patterns work together thanks to their similar tones, and when you add a neutral layer, it ties everything together seamlessly.

These fantastic striped shoes? A lovely gift from my sister, who ordered them online from a friend's store. They've been sitting in my closet for nearly a year, but today, I decided to give them a spin. They turned out to be surprisingly comfortable, and I even received compliments from total strangers! If you're curious about where to snag a pair for yourself, just leave a comment below, and I'll happily share the link with you.

Thank you for dropping by my blog! I hope you're having an absolutely fabulous day!


4 comments: