Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

DENIM FLOWERS.

Top - Abercrombie & Fitch
Bottom - (Asian Boutique)
Necklace - Betsey Johnson
Bag - Louis Vuitton
Shoes - Zara

I've found that choosing unique locations for photos can be just as challenging as selecting the perfect outfit! Today, I was faced with that dilemma, and my indecisiveness led us on a delightful adventure through the downtown area. We decided to go on a little drive, exploring the streets and soaking in the vibrant surroundings.

Our journey took us south, and we stumbled upon Ma Hinn restaurant. It was a serendipitous find, and we couldn't resist grabbing some to-go lunch. But you know me—I'm always up for a new food adventure. So, after our first stop, we made our way to another charming spot, Noodle Co., where we decided to have lunch and enjoy some delicious food.

As for the to-go lunch, well, it's destined to become my late-night dinner, because I've got a pool party to attend at 6:00 PM, and the best part? There will be FREE PIZZA! Who can resist free food, free gifts, or anything free, really? I know I can't!

The day was full of surprises, and since I'd never taken photos by a railroad track, we decided to make a U-turn and capture a few shots in this unique setting.

Now, let's talk fashion! Denim is often associated with a tough, masculine vibe, but I wanted to give it a sweet and feminine twist. To achieve this look, I paired my denim shirt with a lovely floral skirt and some classy heels. I've had this skirt for a few years, and I just can't part with it. It's a one-size-fits-all wrap-around skirt, making it one of the few items I can still comfortably wear even after a significant weight gain. Besides those trusty pieces with elastic waistbands, of course! I chose my Zara heels to match the colors in the skirt.

If you'd like more denim shirt inspiration, you can check out another way I've styled it here. How do you like to wear your denim shirt? Let me know; I'd love to hear your stylish ideas!

3 comments:

  1. love this outfit! blue jean jackets/shirts can always make something look more casual/comfy nice!

    E~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definetely love your skirt! It's so lovely!! <3
    Anyway, wanna follow each other? Just let me know ;))

    Visit mine:
    aiiness

    ReplyDelete