Pages

Friday, August 30, 2013

WHITE LINES.


Top - H&M 
Bottom - Abercrombie & Fitch

Necklace - Betsey Johnson
Boots - H&M
Happy Friday! I don't know about you but I did miss you guys a lot. Every single day, for the past few days, I've been wishing not to wake up looking like a zombie so I can actually take some pics to upload. I've got this cold / allergy for a few days now. I'll probably have to check with my doctor if it doesn't get better by next week. I find myself putting more moisturizers around my nose area and wearing long sleeves. This oversize stripped shirt was perfect because it is a sheer shirt that I can wear along or wear it over or under. I wore a black cami inside so it looks appropriate for school. Also, since it's a oversize shirt, I tied the bottom around my waist to create a shape. I've been using this bag a lot and I will probably use it until it falls apart. This bag fits my 13"mac, sketchbook, tablet...and pretty much everything!

I wore these same boots here but I had a mixed feelings about them because 1| I hated anything lace up 'coz I am too lazy to tie those up especially when I try on outfits in the mall (for that reason, I usually go shopping in flats...I might have already mentioned that) and 2| They are higher than what I normally wear so I was kinda intimidate to wear it everywhere. But now that I've been wearing these a lot...oh, boy, I am soooo in love with them. They are super comfortable to run around in. Yes, I did say "run around." I totally recommend these to everyone who wants to own a pair of super high but comfy platform booties. Oh, I almost forgot...H&M is giving 15% discount for any students and teachers if you show them your school ID. It ends TODAY (aug. 30)!!! Go get yourself a pair of pants or whatever...'coz you deserve it! I know I'm going there again today for these SUPER stretchy pants. Have fun shopping at H&M and hope you have an awesome day!

Peace!