Pages

Friday, August 30, 2013

WHITE LINES.


Top - H&M 
Bottom - Abercrombie & Fitch

Necklace - Betsey Johnson
Boots - H&M


Happy Friday, lovely readers! I can't express how much I've missed connecting with all of you. Over the past few days, I've been wishing every morning not to wake up looking like a zombie, just so I can snap some pics to share. Unfortunately, I've been battling a stubborn cold/allergy combo lately, and if it doesn't get better by next week, I might just have to pay a visit to my trusty doctor.

In the meantime, I've been pampering my skin with extra moisturizers, especially around my nose area, and opting for long sleeves to stay cozy. Today, I'm excited to showcase this oversized striped shirt, which happens to be a sheer gem that I can wear in so many delightful ways. I've layered a black cami underneath, making it school-appropriate. Plus, since it's oversized, I decided to tie the bottom around my waist to create a flattering silhouette.

I've been inseparable from this fabulous bag lately; I swear I'll use it until it practically falls apart. It fits my 13" Mac, sketchbook, tablet, and basically my entire life – talk about versatility!

Now, let's chat about these boots. I had some mixed feelings about them at first. Firstly, I used to detest anything that required lacing up, because, let's be real, I'm all about that efficiency, especially when trying on outfits in the mall (hence my preference for flats during shopping sprees – I might have mentioned that before). Secondly, they're higher than what I'm used to, and I was a bit intimidated by the idea of strutting around in them.

But here's the twist: I've fallen head over heels in love with these boots. They're incredibly comfortable and perfect for running around in – yes, I did say "run around." If you're on the lookout for a pair of sky-high yet oh-so-cozy platform booties, look no further. Trust me, you won't regret it!

Oh, and speaking of shopping, guess what? H&M is currently offering a fantastic 15% discount for all students and teachers, simply by flashing your school ID. Hurry, though, because this offer ends TODAY (August 30)!!! Treat yourself to a new pair of pants or whatever your heart desires, because you absolutely deserve it. I, for one, am heading back to H&M today to snag those super stretchy pants.

Wishing you a delightful shopping experience at H&M and hoping you have a truly awesome day ahead!

Peace, love, and fabulous fashion! 😊🛍👢👜💕





No comments:

Post a Comment