Pages

Thursday, August 1, 2013

CHECKERS SPOTTED.

Top - H&M
Bottom - Abercrombie & Fitch 
Blazer - H&M
Shoes - Zara
Bag - Chanel

Yesterday was the quickest photo shoot I've ever done. It only took us less than 10 mins including adjusting colors and stuffs. One of my sisters and I went to the mall yesterday. Surprising I didn't get anything except a sock bun sponge thingy. Instruction illustration was there but there was no text so it was hard to figure out how it's done. After playing around with that on my hair while walking at the mall, I figured it out ~kinda. It didn't look as neat as the shown picture but I did like the messy look. I will try to perfect that bun and post a new look with that in the near future.

I am loving these spotted top because they are comfortable, chic, and super cheap. I got these tops in like 4 different colors: solids and animal printed. Checker prints are everywhere and they are trendy right now so get one if you haven't. I've got black and white contrast going on right here. I kept it very simple as you can see. Bold wine lips were for a pop of color and it made this look complete and chic. What do you think? 



1 comment: