Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

DANCING FOREST.



Top - H&M
Bag - Michael Kors
Shoes - Michael Kors

I've been extremely busy lately from trying to work as much I can before going back to school. I could only find a few mins to find take quick pics for today's post. Since the weather was so nice I decided to wear sleeveless and a long skirt. I like this top a lot because it has fun print and a zipper detail at the back. I usually wear it with pants but skirt works great too. To be honest, this is not my favorite look but it's comfortable and suitable for hot weather.  I wore wedges because they are easier to walk in plus they boost a few inches. I have to head to work soon so I will just keep this post short and simple. Hope you like the look and thank you so much for visiting Crazywasabii. Keep visiting! 

Peace!