Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

DANCING FOREST.



Top - H&M
Bag - Michael Kors
Shoes - Michael Kors

Hey there, lovely readers! 💖 It's been a whirlwind lately with my back-to-school preparations and squeezing in as much work as possible. Amidst this bustling schedule, I managed to steal a few moments for today's post. 📸

With the sun shining so brightly, I couldn't resist slipping into something sleeveless and pairing it with a long, flowy skirt. This top, in particular, holds a special place in my heart – it boasts a playful print and a charming zipper detail at the back. Typically, I style it with pants, but today, I thought, why not embrace the skirt for a change? 🌞

Honestly, this may not be my all-time favorite look, but gosh, it's incredibly comfortable and perfect for the scorching hot weather. To add a little extra flair, I decided to strut around in my trusty wedges. Not only do they make walking a breeze, but they also give me a lovely height boost. 👡

Work beckons, so I'll keep this post short and sweet. 📚 Thank you for dropping by Crazywasabii – your love and support mean the world to me! Keep visiting for more style adventures and inspiration. 😘

Wishing you all peace and fabulous fashion vibes!

XOXO! 💃

1 comment:

  1. If you knot your hair with this dress also nice with u . :)

    ReplyDelete