Pages

Friday, July 26, 2013

LANDSCAPE STORY.

 
Dress - H&M
Bag - ALDO

Necklace - Francescas Collection
Shoes - Michael Kors



"Happy Saturday! Today, I'm excited to share my adventure in Indy (Indianapolis) as I embark on a delightful retail therapy escapade, and I won't be back until the clock strikes midnight. Ah, the sheer joy of shopping! Every trip to Indy or Chicago fills me with excitement because it means new additions to my beloved wardrobe. I've already prepared these images for you in advance so you won't miss a single post, even when I'm out indulging in retail therapy and savoring some delectable treats.

Yesterday was my day off, and I must admit it involved a bit of indulgence in the culinary department. I treated myself to a feast, enjoying BBQ rib tips, a mouthwatering gyro sandwich, a classic Chicago hotdog, some crispy fries, and a selection of tempting chocolates. I'm starting to think I should consider reducing my intake of these delicious but not-so-healthy treats. I did contemplate sharing some of those food pics on the blog, but in the end, I decided against it. In addition to shopping and fashion, I have a fondness for capturing the beauty of the culinary world through photography.

The dress I'm wearing today had been waiting in my wardrobe for its moment to shine. Unfortunately, it didn't fit quite right, so I had to make some alterations. Lesson learned: always try on before making a purchase. While I adore H&M clothing, some of their items seem to have peculiar sizing, or perhaps I'm just on the petite side. During the photo shoot, I couldn't help but grow a bit restless from all the standing around, so I decided to attempt the famous levitate pose. Notice the key word, "attempted"? Well, let's just say it didn't quite go as planned, and I wrapped up the shoot with an impromptu jump shot.

Today's outfit is all about simplicity and a touch of whimsy. The dress features a serene landscape scene, and its predominantly cool blue tones have found the perfect companion in a warm orange accent to complete this charming look.

No comments:

Post a Comment