Pages

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

SCARF IT.

Dress - MNG by MANGO
Sunglasses - (from a boutique in Canada)
Scarf - Jason Wu by Target
Shoes - Dolce Vita

Bag - Louis Vuitton

I tried something different today. During summer time, scarves are not very suitable in the heat so they usually take up space and collect dust in the closet. What a waste of space! For that reason, I personally don't own a lot of scarves and don't wear them as much. I bought this loose, oversized coral dress a few weeks ago at JCPenny. As I mentioned before, I am obsessed with loose clothing lately. I love these wide sleeves! They are breathable and ventilate quite well (is it even a right term to describe on a cloth?). When I wore it without a belt on, it looked too huge and the dress was wearing me instead of I'm wearing the dress. Rather than wearing a belt to give the dress a shape, I tied a scarf around to cinch in my waist and gave it a more casual, relax look. Don't let those beautiful scarf collections goes to a waste! To keep it simple, I wore very minimal accessories and a sandal. It is a perfect day time look. What do you think?