Pages

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

SCARF IT.

Dress - MNG by MANGO
Sunglasses - (from a boutique in Canada)
Scarf - Jason Wu by Target
Shoes - Dolce Vita

Bag - Louis Vuitton

I decided to switch things up today and venture into a new style territory. Summertime and scarves don't usually go hand in hand, but they're just sitting in our closets, taking up space and collecting dust. What a waste, right? I must admit, I haven't been much of a scarf enthusiast myself, and my collection is rather small. But, let me tell you about this recent addition to my wardrobe – a loose, oversized coral dress that I snagged a few weeks ago at JCPenney.

You've probably noticed by now that I'm all about loose, comfortable clothing lately. These wide sleeves, oh, they're a dream! They let the breeze in and keep things well-ventilated (if that's even a term you can use to describe clothing, but who cares?). However, when I first tried on the dress without a belt, it felt like the dress was wearing me instead of the other way around. So, what did I do? Instead of reaching for a belt, I grabbed a scarf and tied it around my waist. Voilà! Instant shape, and it gave the dress a more relaxed, casual look.

I'm all about making the most of your wardrobe, and those beautiful scarf collections should never go to waste. Keeping it simple, I opted for minimal accessories and a comfy pair of sandals. The result? A perfect daytime look that's as breezy and laid-back as a summer's day. What's your take on it? Let me know your thoughts! 😊

2 comments:

  1. I think it's an awesome way to wear a scarf :)
    I might try with my new scarf Comtesse Sofia (a parisian brand ! )

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you liked it. Oh wow..Comtesse Sofia has beautiful scarves!!! They would look so great as belts too.

      Delete