Pages

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

5TH EYE.

Dress - Forever21
Vest - BCBGMaxazria
Shoes - BCBGeneration
Bag - ALDO

Why 5th eye? 2+2+1 magnifier :D

Yesterday was scorching hot, and I had a jam-packed day. I spent nearly two and a half hours with a client, patiently repeating myself until I was nearly drained of energy. But hey, I can't grumble too much – I'm earning a living from it!

I'm all about dressing according to my daily mood, and given the sweltering weather, I opted for a comfortable, casual look. I slipped into a flowy maxi dress to stay cool and threw in my playful fruity bag to add a dash of cheer to my day. Being on the petite side, finding the perfect maxi dress for my height can be quite the quest. But guess what? I stumbled upon this bracelet that actually fits me at Forever21! So, what's the verdict on this look, folks? Are you loving it or not so much?


4 comments:

  1. wow... you are so beautiful !!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit really fits together but the dress is the one im scared about it looks good too good im scared that it would look better on you than on me LOL.

    By: MJK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It kinda also looks like a traditional Burmese dress

      Also By:MJK

      Delete