Pages

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

5TH EYE.

Dress - Forever21
Vest - BCBGMaxazria
Shoes - BCBGeneration
Bag - ALDO

Why 5th eye? 2+2+1 magnifier :D

It was almost too hot yesterday and I had a busy day. Most of my energy were drained after having to repeat myself over and over to one of my clients for two and a half hour. I'm getting money for helping them so I can't really complain too much about it. 

I choose my clothing depends on my mood on that day so I decided to stick with comfortable, casual look. A long maxi dress to beat the heat and my fruity bag to cheer me up. I am quite petite so it's hard for me to find a perfect maxi dress that's just right for my height. Oh, I finally found a small bracelet that  actually fit me at forever21! What do you guys think of this look? Love it or hate it?