Pages

Friday, July 12, 2013

A NEW BEGINNING.

Maxi dress - Forever21
Jacket - Express
Bag - LouisVuitton

I am not quite sure how this works. I am a newbie when it comes to blogging, linking, and such. Hopefully, by next week, I will get a hang of it. I've been meaning to create my own blog for quite some time but I was hesitant mainly because I couldn't come up with a blog site name and partly because I have gained quite a few lbs. I finally told myself that even if I do not get comments or visitors, I will stay have a crazy combination journal that I can come back and read through when I feel like it. So, now here I am writing my own very first blog.

Here's to my very first blog entry! I am going to dedicate this blog to food, my random crazy life and adventures, outfit posts, and many more. I truly hope you find my blog fun and interesting. If you have any suggestions, feel free to do so. And hey, if I do get comments, that would be SUPER!!!







Follow my blog with Bloglovin