Pages

Friday, July 12, 2013

A NEW BEGINNING.

Maxi dress - Forever21
Jacket - Express
Bag - LouisVuitton

Hello there! I'm still figuring out how all of this blogging magic works. As a newbie in the world of online adventures and links, I'm excited to see where this journey takes me. With a dash of uncertainty and a sprinkle of excitement, I've decided to finally create my very own blog.

I hesitated for a while, partly because I couldn't come up with the perfect blog name and partly because I've gained a few extra pounds. But you know what? I've come to the realization that it's all about embracing who we are, curves and all! So, whether I get comments or visitors or not, I'm determined to turn this space into a delightful journal filled with all my quirky experiences, delicious food discoveries, and, of course, some fabulous outfit posts.

With my very first blog post, I'm raising a virtual toast to the wonderful mishmash of topics you'll find here. From scrumptious culinary escapades to my random and, at times, utterly crazy life adventures, this blog will be a reflection of my sweet and fun-loving personality. I truly hope you enjoy your time here.

If you have any suggestions or just want to say hello, please feel free to do so. And who knows, if I do get comments, it would be absolutely SUPER! 🌟







Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Hello this is your favorite fan mjk but I LOVE your determination that you showed in your article I hope more to come from you I also like the choice of colors in your hair color and copped jacket with your dress!

    ReplyDelete