Pages

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

CORAL PEPLUM.

Dress - Macy's
Shoes - Vince Camuto
Accessories - Bebe
Bag - Louis Vuitton

What a whirlwind of a day! I've been dashing about from one place to another, but I'm finally settling down to share some lovely photos with you. You won't believe it, but my family pointed out that the dress I featured in yesterday's post didn't quite suit my body. So, today I found a little time to capture some fresh snapshots. The weather had other plans, though; the wind was absolutely relentless! I wish I'd chosen something more flowy, but alas, I didn't even have a hair tie to wrangle my unruly locks. It felt like the wind was playing tricks on me, leaving my hair untamed and the sun blinding my eyes – everything just seemed to go awry!

Alright, I promise I'll stop my little venting session and get right into today's outfit. Peplum, oh peplum, you timeless wonder! I adore how it gracefully conceals the mid-section. I could indulge in a hearty BBQ chicken leg quarter, corn, baked beans, and a cream cheese pie right before the photo session, and still, it appears as if I've been living on lettuce. No judgment, I'm a food lover through and through!

Now, let's talk about this vibrant coral beauty. It's such a playful and youthful color, don't you think? Perfect for these sunny summer days! To elongate my legs, I decided to pair it with chic nude pumps. To add a little extra flair, I accessorized with a statement necklace that beautifully complements the black accents on the dress. I made sure my bracelet and earrings matched as well.

I hope you enjoy this delightful look as much as I enjoyed putting it together! 💃🌞👗🌼

1 comment:

  1. love the pumps! and the peplum dress is very flattering on you! coral is really becoming my fave color :3

    E~

    ReplyDelete