Pages

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

MODERN CLEO.



Dress - Vivienne Tam
Bag - Jason Wu
Hat - H&M







We attempted to figure out how to capture that perfect dress-in-the-air shot, but alas, our first try didn't quite hit the mark. But hey, giving up isn't our style! We're definitely giving it another shot, perhaps in just a few days.

Guess what, fashionistas? I splurged on a new lens today! I had my heart set on that dreamy 50mm 1.4f, but it was playing hard to get, way out of my budget. So, I opted for its charming cousin, the 50mm 1.8f. It might not create that dreamy background blur I crave, but it'll do the trick for now.

Let's talk accessories – I'm all about statement necklaces! They're like the magic wand that turns plain dresses into something not-so-plain. I've named this ensemble 'Modern Cleo' because the colors, gold and black, have me channeling my inner Cleopatra. While I daydream about rocking this look with bold eyeliner, reality checks in – my eyeliner skills are a work in progress. So, I'm sticking with my trusty thinner eyeliner style for now. What's your take on this look? Feel free to drop your comments and suggestions; they're always welcomed with open arms. 💬💁‍♀️

3 comments:

  1. Love the turquoise dress with the nude strappy heels! perfect for a summer day with a breeze :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry posted to the wrong pic lol but i love the sheer flow of this dress and how the accessories tie everything together =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE IT SOO PRETTY
    BY:MJK

    ReplyDelete