Pages

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

MODERN CLEO.



Dress - Vivienne Tam
Bag - Jason Wu
Hat - H&M







We tried to figure out how to take pic with dress in air but failed.  I am not going to give up though. I shall try that again, maybe in a few days. I bought a new lens today. I wanted to get a 50mm 1.4f but it was higher than my budget so I bought a 50mm 1.8f instead. Doesn't really off-focus the background as good as I want but this will do for now.

I love statement necklaces! They transform boring dresses into, well, not too boring dresses. I decided to name this Modern Cleo because the color, gold and black, remind me of Cleopatra. I would rock this look with a bold eyeliner but, unfortunately, my eyeliner skill is not that great so I decided to settle with my usual look, thinner eyeliner, instead. What do you think of it? Comments and suggestions are always welcome.