Pages

Monday, July 29, 2013

MBD DAY.

Dress - TJMaxx
Jacket - Macy's


Shoes - BCBGeneration

Bag - Nordstrom
Happy Monday! Today's outfit is a back to black look except for the black and the jacket. I stored all my fall/winter stuffs in storage boxes and I haven't got a chance to dig through them. I don't have a luxury closet space like others do so my shoe boxes and storage boxes are all in that tiny space. I am happy to share with you guys that I've found a new maxi dress that fit me, kinda Hehe. I still had to put those sky high heels to avoid tripping or free mopping the street. I love the lace detail on the front top and the button details with a peek of skin. The color and lace made this day max dress also appropriate for night glam.

For today's look, I am wearing a maxi black dress (MBD) with a red clutch for a pop of color. If you haven't notice, most of the time I try to utilize a splash of color to my looks.

**Tip for making yourself look taller : Don't discount maxi dress/ skirts. A well cut dress or a skirt can make you look taller. Just watch for the hemline so you won't trip over and embarrass yourself. Tall girls can get away with flip flops and sandals but if you are petite like me should wear a pair of wedges or heels underneath.

Oh, if you are into wrestling stuffs do check out my friend's blog here.