Pages

Monday, July 29, 2013

MBD DAY.

Dress - TJMaxx
Jacket - Macy's


Shoes - BCBGeneration

Bag - Nordstrom
Happy Monday, lovely readers! Today's outfit is all about going back to black, well, almost! I had stashed away all my fall and winter goodies in storage boxes, as my closet space is far from being luxurious like some lucky fashionistas. My shoes and winter wardrobe share a snug little space, but guess what? I managed to unearth a fabulous new maxi dress! It fits me like a glove, well, almost winks. To prevent any accidental street mopping or tripping, I teamed it with some sky-high heels. What really makes this dress pop is the delicate lace detail on the front and those chic button accents that offer a tantalizing peek of skin. And the best part? This dress is versatile enough to take you from day to night glam effortlessly.

For today's look, I'm flaunting a stunning maxi black dress (MBD), but with a twist – a fiery red clutch for that perfect pop of color! You might have noticed by now, I'm a firm believer in adding a splash of color to my outfits.

Here's a nifty tip to look taller: Embrace maxi dresses and skirts! A well-tailored dress or skirt can work wonders, making you appear taller without a doubt. Just keep an eye on that hemline, so you don't end up embarrassing yourself with any accidental stumbles. While the tall ladies can get away with flip-flops and sandals, petites like me can totally rock a pair of wedges or heels underneath. It's all about creating those illusions, and having fun while you're at it!
Oh, if you are into wrestling stuffs do check out my friend's blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment