Pages

Saturday, July 13, 2013

3 RIVER FEST.

Romper - Macy's
Jacket - Gap
Purse and Shoes - Aldo's
Necklace - Forever21


Last night, I had an absolute blast at the 3 River Festival! For my outfit, I opted for a look that's both girly and incredibly comfy. I chose to wear sneakers to ensure I wouldn't get stepped on in the midst of the festival's bustling crowds. To stay carefree while bending down and enjoying the rides, I rocked a romper, ensuring I wouldn't have any accidental "Marilyn Monroe" moments. 

Now, let me share with you some of the delightful scenes that captured my heart. πŸŒΈπŸ’«

I am still a Hello Kitty fan. Don't judge.
Filipino Satay








My nephew was so eager to give them a try, but you know, he's a total foodie, just like me! So, with a playful little grin, I had to put on my 'mean aunt' hat and gently say, 'Sorry, buddy, not this time!' Now, I don't usually mind indulging in some scrumptious junk food as a snack, but when it's fried to a crispy, golden perfection, it's a whole new level of temptation! πŸ˜‹ What about you, dear readers? Would you be up for taking a crunchy bite?





2 comments:

  1. WOW your hair goes with your gap jacket really cute TT

    ReplyDelete