Pages

Monday, July 22, 2013

LEATHER CREPE.

Top - DKNY
Bottom - Nordstrom
Shoes - Guess?
Sunglasses - Coach
Bag - Michael Kors

Bracelet - BCBGMaxzaria
Earring - Chanel


Thank you, Rain! Because of you --I didn't fry last night. I won't be able to go out and take pictures since it has been raining and my photographer aka my boyfriend is out of town. We decided to go out and take the second outfit ahead of time. I will just post what I wore yesterday instead of outfit of the day. This could shift everything. Hey, if it still rain by the evening, maybe you will see me in a trench coat tomorrow.

The top caught my eyes as I walked around DKNY store because of its loose fitting and the crepe-like detail (for the lack of the term). I'm all for loose-fit clothing this summer. I tacked the top into a faux leather pencil skirt and paired with leather ankle boots for a polish look.  I also didn't want to over accessorize for this outfit.