Pages

Monday, July 22, 2013

LEATHER CREPE.

Top - DKNY
Bottom - Nordstrom
Shoes - Guess?
Sunglasses - Coach
Bag - Michael Kors

Bracelet - BCBGMaxzaria
Earring - Chanel


Thank you, Rain! You really saved me from frying last night. Unfortunately, I won't be able to go out to snap some pics, as it's been raining cats and dogs, and my trusty photographer (aka my boyfriend) is currently out of town. So, we decided to be proactive and capture my second outfit ahead of time. I'll just share what I wore yesterday instead of my usual 'outfit of the day.' This twist of plans could turn out to be quite exciting. And hey, if the rain sticks around this evening, you might just catch me sporting a chic trench coat tomorrow!

My eyes instantly locked onto this gorgeous top as I strolled through the DKNY store. The loose-fitting style and the lovely crepe-like texture (I'm not exactly sure of the term, but it's fabulous!) were simply irresistible. Loose-fit clothing has become my go-to choice this summer. I tucked the top into a faux leather pencil skirt and paired it with sleek leather ankle boots for a polished look. I kept the accessories minimal because, well, sometimes less is more, right?😊💕

3 comments: