Pages

Thursday, July 18, 2013

FEEDING AMERICA.

Top - Forever 21
Shorts - Forever 21
Bag - Louis Vuitton
Shoes - Unrated



Feeding America! Say What?!? Yes, I am feeding america ^.^ !!! It's not much but the cap I am wearing will approximately give 12 meals for children and families across America. FEED, founded by Lauren Bush Lauren, is to create products that help feed the world. The products are affordable and, best of all, it's a guilt-free shopping.  I fell in love with FEED USA+ Target hooded jeans vest from the moment I saw in a commercial so I went to Target to get it but there were only Mediums and Larges left. UGH! I've had bad experiences with online shopping (especially from Aldoshoes.com) so I try to stay away from it but I may give Target online a chance. 

While I was walking toward the entrance (Glendbrook Square Mall), a woman that passed by looked at me and said,"Yeah, that's right!" then walked away. Also, I had some late-teenage boys reading FEED out loud, laugh, and walked away at the food court. If they saw me last year, 15 lbs thinner, with this cap on, they would probably think I am asking them to feed me. I don't mind getting free food or $$$ though,  LOL! 

Let's talk about the look. I wasn't in a mood to dress up so I wore a tank top with racerback and threw on high waisted belted shorts. I paired the look with my old suede buckled boots and LV speedy bag. I kept accessories to very minimum because the text from my cap does all the talking. I feel like I don't have to overdo it with excessive jewelries.