Pages

Saturday, July 20, 2013

GOLDEN CRIMSON.



Dress - Forever21
Shorts - Forever 21 (not shown)
Heels - Zara
Bag - Chanel




Happy Saturday! I'm absolutely thrilled to share my excitement about my new camera lens. With its low F-stop, I no longer need to fuss with manual background adjustments. The results are simply fantastic, and I can already tell that this lens is going to be my new BFF. 

I typically prefer snapping photos early in the day or during the evening to steer clear of any unwanted shadows. However, even when there are a few shadows, the colors still come out splendidly, don't you think? 

Oh, and let me tell you about these fabulous round sunglasses with delightful pearl details I stumbled upon. I'm not usually one for round shapes, but I decided to take a leap of faith and try something new. I couldn't resist and ended up purchasing both this pair and the pastel pink ones – the color is just super cute! 

I have a special fondness for combining gold and black; they instantly elevate any outfit and give it an air of luxury. If you haven't already, do give it a try for an effortlessly chic look! You're welcome! 😄💖

4 comments: