Pages

Saturday, July 20, 2013

GOLDEN CRIMSON.



Dress - Forever21
Shorts - Forever 21 (not shown)
Heels - Zara
Bag - Chanel




Happy Saturday! I am SUPER excited about my new lens. It has low F-stop so I no longer have to fix the background manually. I love the results and I can already tell that this is going to be my new best-friend. I normally take pictures early in the day or late in the evening to avoid shadows. But even with some shadows, the color looks pretty good- don't you think? Oh, and I found these awesome round sunglasses with pearls details. I normally don't wear round shapes but I dared myself to try something new. So I bought these pairs and the ones in pastel pinks--super cute color! I do love combining gold and black. They make any outfits look expensive. Try it out, if you haven't, for an effortless chic look! You're welcome!  ^.^