Pages

Sunday, July 28, 2013

POKER DOTS.

Dress - Nordstrom

Jacket - Macy's


Bag - ALDO
Shoes - BCBGeneration



Happy Sunday! I returned home from Indy earlier than expected yesterday, and my eyes lit up when I spotted the most incredible pair of Miu Miu shoes. It was an instant love affair, and I simply had to have them. But that's not where the magic ended; I also laid my eyes on a fabulous leather jacket by Marc New York, a striking red Zac Posen bag, and a couple of non-designer bags that caught my attention. O.M.G! The choices were overwhelming... I was reluctant to part with any of them, but my father wisely advised against the non-zippered bag since I'm known for my clumsiness – who knows what might tumble out without me noticing until the next day! So, I was left with just two treasures in my hands.

After another half hour of shopping deliberation, I decided to go for the Miu Miu boots, considering the ongoing warm weather. I even said to the jacket, "Don't worry, my stylish friend, I'll be back for you next month!" Yes, I admit, I may have had a little chat with the jacket. In the end, I came home with two cute non-designer bags, a lovely polka dot dress, and my brand new favorite Miu Miu boots. I couldn't have been happier.

Turns out, I completely underestimated the weather – it's getting chilly outside, and summer is officially waving goodbye. I really should have grabbed that leather jacket! So, for now, I'll be reaching for my trusty old jacket. And can you believe it, this might just be my very first polka dot dress! It's oh-so-feminine and incredibly comfortable. To let the dress steal the spotlight, I went with a nude palette, adding a pop of turquoise with my wedges. I hope you enjoy this look as much as I did, and I wish you a fantastic weekend ahead. 🌟💖

No comments:

Post a Comment