Pages

Sunday, July 28, 2013

POKER DOTS.

Dress - Nordstrom

Jacket - Macy's


Bag - ALDO
Shoes - BCBGeneration



Happy Sunday! I got home earlier than I expected yesterday from Indy. My eyes sparked as I saw an awesome pair of Miu Miu shoes. It was love at first sight and I had to get them. At the same time, I saw an fabulous leather jacket from Marc New York by Andrew Marc, a Zac Posen bag in red, and a couple of bags which weren't designer bags! O.M.G! Decisions, decisions...I did not want to let go of any items but my father suggested not to get the bag because it have a flap but no zipper. I am clumsy and reckless so I won't even know what fell out of the bag until the next day or so. I was left with two items in hand. I shopped around for another half an hour until I decided to get Miu Miu boots since the weather was still warm. I said to the jacket, "I will come back next month to get you, okay?" Yes, I actually talked the jacket. I ended up coming home with two inexpensive bags, this pretty poker dot dress, and my new favorite Miu Miu boots. I couldn't be any happier yesterday.

I was wrong about the weather, though. It is getting chilly outside. It no longer feels like summer. I should have also grabbed that leather jacket. So in the meantime, I will be wearing my old jacket. I believe this may be my first poker dots dress. It is very femme and comfortable. For the look, I wore nudes to let the dress stand out. Turquoise color from the wedges was for a pop of color. Hope you enjoy this look and have an awesome weekend.