Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2013

CUFFED DENIM.

Dress - Hollister
Shirt - Abercrombie & Fitch
Bag - Michael Kors

Shoes - BCBGeneration


I managed to take these yesterday before heading out to optional class meeting. I've been freaking out since I left the room. Everyone seem to have some sort of ideas for their senior thesis. Thanks, god, i came up with an idea as we, my boyfriend and I, were driving to the garage. I am not sure if that idea will get approve or not, so we'll see about that. *finger crossed*

I used to work at Hollister back in '05. I still shop there a lot. Their clothes are very comfortable and they are affordable. They have sales all the time. Same goes for Abercrombie and Fitch. They are currently having 60% off for clearance items. I actually got this denim shirt for about $18 before tax (original price marked at $78). Such a steal, right?!? I don't know how long this deal will last, so if you love A&F don't miss this great deal. LOL, A&F and Hollister Co. should pay me for this.

I look mixing femme dress and tough denim. They give you effortless cute but not too girly look. Because I had a denim with rocker style necklace, I wore pumps and a natural make up to soften up the look. Well, that's it for today. Let me know if you bought any, on the comment section below, if you ended up going shopping as I suggested. Happy shopping, everyone!