Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2013

CUFFED DENIM.

Dress - Hollister
Shirt - Abercrombie & Fitch
Bag - Michael Kors

Shoes - BCBGeneration


I managed to snap these photos yesterday before heading out to an optional class meeting. I've been a bundle of nerves since I left the room – it seems like everyone else already has exciting ideas for their senior thesis. But thank goodness, a spark of inspiration struck me while my boyfriend and I were driving to the garage. I'm not entirely sure if my idea will get the green light, but fingers crossed! 🤞

Flashback to '05 when I used to work at Hollister, and guess what? I still shop there regularly. Their clothes are incredibly comfy, and the best part is they're budget-friendly. Plus, they've got sales going on all the time. And speaking of deals, Abercrombie and Fitch is currently offering a jaw-dropping 60% off on their clearance items. I snagged this stylish denim shirt for just $18 before tax (originally priced at $78). What a steal, right?!? I can't promise how long this amazing deal will last, so if you're an A&F fan, you won't want to miss this opportunity. 😄 In fact, A&F and Hollister Co., if you're reading this, I'm open to collaboration! 😉

I love mixing feminine dresses with edgy denim – it gives you that effortlessly cute yet not overly girly look. To balance out the outfit, I paired it with some chic pumps and kept my makeup natural to soften the overall appearance. Well, that's all for today. If you ended up doing some shopping as I suggested, let me know in the comments below. Happy shopping, everyone! 💃🛍️

2 comments:

  1. I can totally envision myself wearing this style, super cute!

    E~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES!!! That outfit would look soooo good on you ~ especially with red lips!!!

      Delete