Pages

Sunday, July 21, 2013

SUNDAY GLITTERS.

Top - Macy's
Bottom - BCBGMaxazria
Bag - Michael Kors
Shoes - ALDO
Sunglasses - Coach

I realized I still needed to stock up on sunscreen today, so I decided to don a long-sleeved outfit for my morning errands. Even though the weather was scorching, these long sleeves didn't bother me at all, thanks to their breathable fabric and incredible comfort. The house felt like an oven, and I couldn't believe the A/C won't be fixed until Monday! 🥵 I'm going to have to make do with fans and tank tops to survive.

If you haven't been keeping up with the latest trends, royal accents are all the rage right now. Since I'm not wearing anything embellished, I opted for my trusty glittery shoes and clothes that share a similar shade to gold. I also love how these flats give me that unforgettable weekend look. 💃✨

2 comments:

  1. the prints are gorg!
    love dis casual combo

    <33
    http://fashionandfcuker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI TT I LOVE YOUR OUTFIT BY MJK

    ReplyDelete