Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

SUMMER CRUSH.


Top - H&M
Bottom - H&M
Bag - Nordstrom
Shoes - Miu Miu

Hey there, lovely readers! 🐾 So, my little fur baby Mochi hasn't been feeling his best, and I've been on 'round-the-clock pet duty since the wee hours at 2:30AM. Fingers crossed he'll be in tip-top shape by tomorrow, but if not, it's off to the vet we go. Thankfully, my other four-legged cutie Toshi is perfectly fine. Yep, I'm a proud mom of two adorable paw babies! Toshi, my bichon and yorkie mix, is a charming 4-year-old, while Mochi, my purebred shih-tzu, is almost 4. I've had these two balls of fluff since they were just 2 months old, and they've filled my life with endless joy.

Now, I must admit, I'm not exactly a morning person, but Mochi's unexpected wake-up calls have certainly mixed up my usual routine. 😅 But hey, that's all part of being a pet parent, right?

Anyway, let's talk fashion! Yesterday, despite the windy weather that sent my hair into a tizzy, we managed to capture some lovely non-windblown shots. The sun was shining brilliantly, though the high exposure did make the colors look a bit different from reality.

Now, about my outfit – I've been sporting black, even though it's basically fall weather in the middle of summer. I'm not a fan of the cold, so I've been bundled up in dark hues. But, a follower of mine suggested it's time to embrace some vibrant summer colors before the season slips away. So, here's the scoop!

For this look, I decided to go with an analogous color scheme, all warm tones, except for my trusty black ankle boots. The black strap on the skirt was a fantastic detail – it saved me from needing a belt, and it gave my outfit that extra pop to define the waistline. Of course, my black boots were a perfect match. To keep things fresh and light, I kept accessories to a minimum.

Oh, and speaking of those boots – they're the ones I've been raving about! Aren't they just amazing?! 😍 What do you think of this look? I'd love to hear your thoughts. Let's cherish these remaining hot summer days with a burst of color and style! 🌞🌈💃

4 comments: