Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

SUMMER CRUSH.


Top - H&M
Bottom - H&M
Bag - Nordstrom
Shoes - Miu Miu

Mochi is sick so I've been up since 2:30AM. If he doesn't feel good until tomorrow I will have to take him to a vet. Thanks god Toshi is fine. I have four pawed babies. Toshi is a bichon and yorkie mixed. He's 4. Mochi is a pure shih-tzu and he's almost 4. I got them since they were 2 months old. They are like my babies <3. I am not a morning person but my waking schedule is a lil messed up so I won't complain too much. Anyways...the weather was pretty nice yesterday. It was windy as you can see my hair going all crazy on me but we managed to take non-flying hair shots. The sun was so bright and the exposure was high so the colors aren't as rich as they are supposed to look like.

I've been wearing black since we've been having fall weather in the middle of summer. I hate cold weather. I got a suggestion from one of my followers to do colors since we don't have much of these nice, hot, summer days left. So, here it is. For this look, I chose analogous color scheme. I wore all warm colors except for the black ankle boots. The black strap from the skirt was perfect because I didn't need a belt to separate two similar colors and it defines the waist line. I also wore black boots to match. I wanted this look to be fresh so I opted on minimal accessories. By the way, these are the boots I was bragging about. Isn't it sick?!? What do you think of this look?