Pages

Sunday, July 14, 2013

DETAIL ORIENTED.

Top - Forever 21
Shorts - Forever 21
Bag - Aldo
Shoes - Michael Kors



Oh, dear, I'm quite the klutz, I must admit! Today, my boyfriend and I had planned a photoshoot in the downtown area, but guess what? Yours truly left the memory card at home. So, we had to make a quick dash back to grab it. But, of course, I always have my trusty Sony Cybershot in my purse, even though it can't quite achieve that dreamy background blur like my DSLR can. We're still pretty much beginners with the DSLR, after all.

Speaking of adventures, I had a delightful shopping spree yesterday, and I found this charming blouse, among other fabulous pieces and a couple of lovely accessories. What gets under my skin, though, is the struggle to find arm candy or those super cute strapless pumps that actually fit me. My wrists and heels are so petite, it's a constant battle. sigh But, let's get back to the fun part - the outfit!

I have this soft spot for bows because they're just so darn cute and bring out my inner sweetness. The laser-cut details on the collar of this blouse are an absolute delight. For today's look, I kept it simple and paired the top with some sleek black shorts. To give my ensemble that extra oomph, I slipped into some nude heels. Why, you ask? Well, my necklace boasts these exquisite floral details, and I believe they deserve all the attention they can get. What do you think of this look? I'd love to hear your thoughts!

3 comments:

  1. WOW I love your look it looks like a campus/office outfit for the generation nice work on the white top and black shorts it makes your hair color and background

    BY:MJK

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love black shorts..cute...

    ReplyDelete