Pages

Sunday, July 14, 2013

DETAIL ORIENTED.

Top - Forever 21
Shorts - Forever 21
Bag - Aldo
Shoes - Michael Kors



I'm such a klutz! My bf and I decided to photo shoot by downtown area today but I left the memory card at home so we had to drive back and get it. I always have my Sony Cybershot handy in my purse but it couldn't create the blur background as good as my DSLR. We are still newbies at using it though.

I went shopping yesterday and found this blouse along with more clothing and a couple of accessories. What frustrate me is I can never find arm candies or super cute pumps without straps that fit me. I have such small wrists and heels which I really hate. *sighs* Ok, back to the outfit.

I love wearing bows because they are super cute and play off my feminine side. I really like the laser cut outs details from the collar. I kept it simple by matching the top with black shorts. I wore nude heels since my necklace has really nice floral details and it deserves all the attention. What do you think of this look?