Pages

Friday, August 16, 2013

#OOTD UPDATE.

Top - Forever21
Jacket - Wilson
Pants - BCBG MaxAzria
Necklace - Forever 21
Rings - Forever21
Bracelets - 18K Gold 
Bag - Michael Kors
Shoes - Miu Miu

Happy Friday, everyone! I just wrapped up a year-long vacation from my job to focus on my hectic school schedule, and yesterday marked the end of it. I truly enjoyed working there and, with fingers crossed, I hope to continue with the same company next year if they have openings. Even though classes haven't officially started yet, I've been feeling a bit anxious about juggling everything. Besides my passion for food and fashion, I'm also absolutely obsessed with getting good grades. When it comes to handling all those pressures, I tend to freak out easily, so I'm relieved to at least have one thing checked off my to-do list.

Now, let's talk about these amazing pants I'm wearing today! They're incredibly stretchy, super comfortable, and I adore the chic zipper details on the legs. The material they're made of is just fantastic. I'm sorry I've rolled them up a bit, so you can't see them in all their glory, but I promise I'll show them off in a different outfit next time. I actually picked up both these leggings and the top during my previous trip to Chicago. I went for an all-black and white ensemble with a touch of gold to add some flair. I opted for a printed bralette, which adds a fun and playful element without being too provocative. As for these sunglasses, I'm not entirely convinced they're my style, but since I already bought them, might as well put them to good use, right? I hope you all have a fantastic Friday, and I can't wait to catch up with you soon!

Peace and love! 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment