Pages

Friday, August 16, 2013

#OOTD UPDATE.

Top - Forever21
Jacket - Wilson
Pants - BCBG MaxAzria
Necklace - Forever 21
Rings - Forever21
Bracelets - 18K Gold 
Bag - Michael Kors
Shoes - Miu Miu
Happy Friday! I kinda gave myself a year long vacation from my job due to my busy school schedule. Yesterday was the last day actually. I enjoyed working for them and will continue working for the same company next year (if they still have opening *cross fingers*). Classes hasn't even started yet but I've been worried so much. Along with food and fashion, I am also obsessed with good grades. I get freaked out easily under all those pressures. I am glad at least one thing is out of the list. 

I freaking love these pants! They are so stretchy, comfortable, and I love the zipper details on the legs and the materials made out of. Sorry, I rolled them up so you guys can't see them. I will be sure to show them next time with different outfit. I got both of these legging type pants and and the top from my previous chicago trip. I went with all black and white plus gold theme. I wore a printed bracer bra so it looks fun but appropriate (vs provocative bras). I don't really like these sunnies on me but since I paid for it..mind as well use 'em, right? Hope you all have a wonderful friday and I will see you soon!

Peace!