Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2013

LEATHER ADDICTION.


Jacket - Wilson
T-shirt - Hanes
Skirt - H&M
Shoes - Zara


Bag - Calvin Klein

Summer isn't over just yet, but I've already caught myself dressing for fall. Oh, leather – what can I say about it? It's a wardrobe essential that works for almost every season. You can effortlessly style it with dresses, shorts, skirts, well, pretty much anything, and it never goes out of style – like, ever! 😄 Hopefully, I'll find the time to sneak in a quick shopping trip to Indy or Chicago before heading back to school next week.

Since I'm mixing faux leathers and real ones, I decided to pair them with a comfy cotton t-shirt. Not only does the cotton fabric help beat the heat, but it also adds a relaxed, casual vibe to the outfit. Oh, and I couldn't resist rolling up the sleeves for that extra touch of personality. White tees, they're as basic as it gets but a total all-season staple, right?

Now, let me spill a secret – this new bag is technically my sister's...I may or may not have convinced her to buy it, so I get to borrow it. 😉 I'm in love with how soft it feels, and those pockets, they're like little space expanders! Plus, the quilted details and that zipper all around the bag – pure perfection.

Maybe I should consider going back to florals and bright colors soon. What do you think of this look? Let me know your thoughts!

Peace out! ✌️

4 comments:

  1. Love this fit! Sleek modern professional and sexy all in one!

    E~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love your style!! :) Love everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! totally in love with this outfit!!! you have a gorgeous style!!!!:)
    love your post dear. wanna follow each other? let me know♥

    http://www.stylecompetiter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete