Pages

Saturday, August 24, 2013

MY BOYFRIEND.


Top - Forever21

Jeans - Michael Kors
Bracelet - BCBG MaxAzria
Belt - Gucci
Bag - ALDO
Shoes - BCBGeneration

Happy Saturday! I had an absolute blast last night and, as a result, I found it a bit challenging to crawl out of bed this morning. But for this weekend's relaxed and effortlessly chic look, I've opted for a simple t-shirt and my favorite pair of jeans. This trusty t-shirt has been a part of my wardrobe for a few years, though I've only worn it twice before today. I just couldn't bear to part with it, thanks to the charming text it proudly displays.

Now, about this Gucci belt, it started off as a gift for my boyfriend, but he's not a fan of wearing it. Since we pretty much share the same body size, I've happily adopted it into my outfit. Sometimes, I'll even 'borrow' a few of his loose-fit tees, because who can resist a cozy and oversized shirt from time to time?

Fort Wayne has a delightful festival happening today, and word on the street is that there will be some scrumptious food involved. I'm definitely going to swing by and check it out, hoping to tantalize my taste buds with some mouthwatering treats. Here's to hoping your day is just as eventful and full of fun!

Sending you all the good vibes and a big, warm hug. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment