Pages

Saturday, August 24, 2013

MY BOYFRIEND.


Top - Forever21

Jeans - Michael Kors
Bracelet - BCBG MaxAzria
Belt - Gucci
Bag - ALDO
Shoes - BCBGeneration
Happy Saturday! I had too much fun last night I had trouble getting up early in the morning. For a weekend look, I am wearing a simple t-shirt and jeans. I have had this t-shirt for a few years but I've only worn it twice (including today). I haven't let go of it just because of the text on it. I got this Gucci belt as a gift for my boyfriend but since he doesn't like wearing it... I decided to use it. We pretty much have same body size so sometimes I would riot his closet especially for loose-fit tees. Fort Wayne has some kind of festival today and I heard foods are involved so I am going to check it out. Hope you guys have an eventful day!

Peace!