Pages

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

X-WOMAN


Dress - H&M
Blazer - H&M

Sunglasses - (some small boutique from Canada)
Necklace - Forever21
Boots - H&M
Happy Wednesday! Sometimes I like dressing up or looking polished for no reason. Most of the time I choose my outfits purely on my mood and not for the occasion. I was going to wear a skirt today but after receiving my order package from H&M, I went with this jersey dress. High heels (in this case high platform booties) and blazer gave an instant upgrade to this casual everyday dress. I like sticking to two words for my post titles so I thought hmmm what do I name this time? X strips, x mark, black stripes, vertical illusion,...then I thought of X-Men! High heels give women sort of like... a super power as we walk taller and sexier so I named it x-woman.

Peace!