Pages

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

X-WOMAN


Dress - H&M
Blazer - H&M

Sunglasses - (some small boutique from Canada)
Necklace - Forever21
Boots - H&M

Happy Wednesday! There are those days when I just feel like dressing up, and it's not always for a special occasion. Most of the time, my outfit choices are driven by my mood rather than the event. Today, I had initially planned to wear a skirt, but after receiving a package from H&M, I couldn't resist this comfy jersey dress. To add a touch of pizzazz, I paired it with some high platform booties and a stylish blazer. The transformation was instant, turning my casual dress into something special.

I have a little game I play with myself where I try to sum up my posts in just two words for the title. I pondered over options like "X strips," "X mark," "black stripes," and "vertical illusion." Then it hit me - X-Men! High heels really do give us ladies a kind of superpower; they make us walk taller and feel sexier, don't they? So, I decided to call this post "x-woman."

Stay fabulous, and enjoy your day! 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment