Pages

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

BLUE BIRDS.



Top - Abercrombie & Fitch
Bottom - H&M
Necklace - Francesca's Collections
Earrings - Chanel
Bag - Anne Klein
Shoes - Michael Kors


It's my day off today so I slept in. I was out all day and didn't really have time to take pictures, therefore I didn't have any to upload this morning. I have been driving around pretty much all day. For outfit of the day, I am wearing casual clothing. This high-waisted skirt made this t-shirt looks more girly if that pink stripes aren't girly enough. I threw on a chunky statement necklace that has a similar color to the birds. Just by wearing a statement necklace and a pair of heels/wedges, this simple t-shirt can be transformed to a little dressier outfit. This t-shirt can be worn as many different looks. I may later post a series on how to wear t-shirts different ways. How do you wear your t-shirts? Comment below.