Pages

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

BLUE BIRDS.



Top - Abercrombie & Fitch
Bottom - H&M
Necklace - Francesca's Collections
Earrings - Chanel
Bag - Anne Klein
Shoes - Michael Kors


Today is my well-deserved day off, so I indulged in some extra beauty sleep. I've been on the move all day and didn't quite have the chance to snap some pics for you, but don't worry, I'm here now! 😊

For my outfit of the day, I'm going for a casual, yet effortlessly chic look. I paired this high-waisted skirt with a cute t-shirt, and if those pink stripes aren't already girly enough, I've got something up my sleeve! 🎀

Behold, the secret weapon – a chunky statement necklace in a color that perfectly matches those adorable birds! It's amazing how a statement necklace and a pair of heels or wedges can transform this simple t-shirt into a dressier ensemble. Talk about versatile, right?

This t-shirt is like a fashion chameleon – it can adapt to so many different styles. Stay tuned, because I might just create a series on how to rock t-shirts in various ways. How do you like to style your tees? Share your creativity in the comments below! 💃👚💬

2 comments: