Pages

Friday, August 2, 2013

2ND SKIN.


Top - H&M 
Bottom - Forever21
Accessories - Betsey Johnson
Bag - Givenchy (Perfume)
Shoes - Via Spiga
Happy Friday! Can you believe it's already Friday? Waking up with a little eye sore is no picnic; it's like I got a surprise sleep punch! But hey, it's just on one side, so I guess I'm kinda lucky. I don't have to start work until this afternoon, so I think I'll sneak in some more z's after I finish writing this. Time to catch up on some much-needed beauty sleep. TGIF!

Before I dive into today's outfit, let me share a little secret about my favorite bag. You know what's amazing about loving designer perfumes? The fantastic freebies that come with their promotions! Who doesn't adore free gifts, right? My sisters are like perfume collectors, and since I'm the baby of the family, I get to enjoy their generosity, hehe. This gorgeous bag was actually a gift from one of my sisters when she purchased a set of Givenchy perfume. The quality of the bag is pretty impressive, with stylish zipper details on both ends and the brand's logo tastefully scattered throughout the interior. So, remember, savvy shoppers, always keep an eye out for your favorite designer's promotions, which usually happen when they launch a new line, during mid-season, end of season, and, of course, during the holidays.

Animal prints, again!? Well, you know me, I can't resist a bold and fun fashion statement! Today, I'm embracing the reptile theme. I've decided to mix and match textures while still celebrating those fabulous reptile prints. I wanted to maintain the theme without going overboard on the same prints, so I added a stylish leopard necklace to balance things out a bit. By the way, these amazing heels are a recent find from Nordstrom. Thank you so much for stopping by Crazywasabii, and I genuinely hope you all have a fantastic Friday!

Sending you peace and style vibes! 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment