Pages

Friday, August 2, 2013

2ND SKIN.


Top - H&M 
Bottom - Forever21
Accessories - Betsey Johnson
Bag - Givenchy (Perfume)
Shoes - Via Spiga
Happy Friday! I can't believe it's a friday already! Waking with an eye sore is no fun. It feels like someone punched me in my sleep. I am kinda glad that it's only on one side of the eyes. I don't have to work till afternoon so I can go back and snooze after writing this. I can finally catch up on my sleep. TGIF! 

I want to tell you guys about my featured bag before rumbling about today's outfit. One of the reasons why my sisters and I love designer perfumes is getting free gifts that comes with their promotion. Who doesn't love free gifts, right? My sisters are like perfume collectors. Since I'm the youngest, I get free perfumes from them. Lucky me, hehe. I actually got this bag from one of my sis when she bought a set of Givenchy perfume. The quality of the bag isn't bad. It has zipper details on both end and the logo printed everywhere inside the bag. So be a smart shopper and wait till your fav designer have promotion for their product line. It's usually when they first launch it, mid season, end season, and holidays.

Animal print, again!?! Sorry but these tops are bold and fun! I went with reptile theme here. I did max and match here. mixed textures and matched the reptile prints. I wanted to keep the theme but don't want to overload with same prints so I wore a leopard necklace to help neutralize a bit. FYI, I got these awesome heels from Nordstrom. Thank you so much for visiting Crazywasabii and I hope you all have a wonderful friday!

Peace!