Pages

Sunday, August 4, 2013

TUNIC TRANSFORM.


Top - H&M 
Bottom - Forever21

Shoes - Michael Kors
Bag - Anne Klein

Yesterday was a whirlwind! I had such a blast shopping with my family; we snagged a chic bag, a stylish tweed blazer, a fabulous pair of heels, and an adorable dress. I'm totally smitten with the dress - it's the epitome of cuteness and girlish charm. I'm practically bursting with excitement to flaunt it tomorrow!

After our shopping adventure, I hurried home to whip up a quick culinary delight for a "food from around the world" party hosted by my dear friend Kristen. I decided to showcase my culinary skills by making Korean mandu and shrimp fried rice. It was a hit!

Later, I made a pit stop at school to capture a few snapshots before heading out to hang with my awesome friends. We dove into some fun and unfamiliar games, which added an extra layer of excitement to the day. Needless to say, I had an absolute blast!

Now, for today's look, I'm rocking a tunic dress as a shirt, tucked in for that effortlessly chic style. One of my friends was curious and asked, "With all these daily outfit posts, do you seriously need 365 different clothes?" I grinned and replied, "No way! Mixing and matching is the key!" It's as easy as that - a tunic dress can be worn as a dress, a shirt, or even a mini skirt. Three stunning looks in one! You can switch up your accessories to create endless variations. I paired it with sleek black shorts to complete the look. Topped it off with a trendy tweed bag and a fabulous wedge to give it that extra touch of femininity. What's your take on it?

Peace, and keep the fun fashion vibes flowing!


4 comments: