Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2013

DENIM DRESS.

Top - Abercrombie & Fitch

Bag - Nordstrom

Guess what, folks? I had an eye checkup yesterday, and I got some fantastic news – my prescription has actually improved! It's been nearly a month since I last wore contact lenses, and my eyes are absolutely loving the break. Looks like my vision is thanking me for it! Plus, here's the exciting bit: I'm toying with the idea of getting Lasik surgery after I graduate. With my prescription going down, it means lower costs for each eye. And just think of all the fabulous new fashion finds I can splurge on with the extra money...hehe! 😄

Yesterday was one of those 'I don't feel like dressing up' days since I had the day off. Comfort was the name of the game, so I opted for a shirt paired with a cute strappy denim dress (I'm not entirely sure what it's called, to be honest). To give my feet a well-deserved break from those pesky heels, I slipped into my sparkly, fun flats. You see, I don't wear heels all the time, mainly to avoid those calf muscles that seem to grow like crazy. Some may find them attractive, but not me, sorry. I'm all about flats, sandals, and flip-flops whenever possible. Besides, I'm always running late, so I'd rather dash in flats than risk breaking a heel or, heaven forbid, a tooth! 🏃‍♀️😅

Here's a little secret for you: that denim dress? I've had it since middle school. I know, right? It's a bit sad that I haven't grown much, but I have this quirky habit of stashing away some of my old clothes in a suitcase. Every year or so, I try them on just to see if they still fit. So far, so good! 😄

Well, today, I should probably be getting ready for work, but it's been a blast hanging out with you all. Thanks a million for visiting my fashion blog!

Peace and fabulous style!" ✌🛍️😄

1 comment: