Pages

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

FLOWER CROWN.


Dress - Forever21

Bag - Givenchy (Parfume)
Flower Crown - DIY
Shoes - Vince Camuto

I woke up this morning with a smile and got an excited news to share with you guys. I am more than pleased to announce that I got featured on Scarves & Wraps (Scarf Style:Top 10 blogger looks of July 2013). I got contacted by the owner, Jan, about it. I made it to top 8... somehow. I get super excited every time I get featured on Chictopia for top today, top week, etc. but this is something new so I am glad someone actually found my blog and find me interesting. I do appreciate that a lot and thank you for making my day. 

These past few days have been quite hectic. I was out of city for past few days then my boyfriend's car was send to service so I had to give him my car. I felt so bad that I didn't have upload anything for a couple of days. I tried taking indoor pictures but lighting from my tiny place just didn't look right. I prefer outdoor shootings. When I went shopping in Indy, I bought a flower crown from Forever21. It was like 12 or 14 bucks just for a simple head band . I went out and got myself a bunch of flowers at a dollar store to D.I.Y it. As expected, it was fun, easy, and cheap! 

For today's look, I am wearing a peplum dress I recently bought at Forever21. It was on sale so I had to get it even though the waist area was a bit bigger than my size. After looking at these pics, I should have worn with a belt to cinch my waist line but I didn't feel the need at the time plus I couldn't decide which belt to go with...oh, well. Perhaps altering would solve this belt problem for next time? Hmmm...What do you guys think of this flower crown look? Love it or hate it? 

Peace!