Pages

Friday, August 23, 2013

SHEER DAY.


Top - H&M
Skirt - BCBG MaxAzria


Shoes - Zara
Bag - Michael Kors

When I slip into sheer tops, I can't help but add a bandeau or a full coverage bra underneath for that touch of charm without going overboard. Sheer tops are an absolute blast to wear – they offer a tantalizing peek of skin and keep you feeling fresh during the summer, while they can also be layered up for a fabulous fall look. I've chosen to wear this one to celebrate my friend's birthday, and I've tied the bottom to give it a touch of class, with just the right amount of casual chic.

And how about this MK bag? It's like a whisper of sleek and chic style! I'm totally in love with it.

Alright, it's time to party! Catch you soon!

Peace, love, and fabulous fashion!


No comments:

Post a Comment