Pages

Saturday, August 31, 2013

DOTTED PANTS.


Shirt - Abercrombie & Fitch
Pants - Forever21
Bag - LuLu
Shoes - H&M

I'm a self-proclaimed snoozeaholic (if it's not a real word, it totally should be). Mornings and I don't exactly see eye to eye, but I can't escape the fact that early risings are a necessary evil for things like, you know, classes and adulting. Thank the universe that I managed to dodge those 7:30 AM classes this semester—THANK YOU, UNIVERSE! Despite my best intentions, I snoozed a tad longer than planned today, and I had to resort to the "grab whatever's in the closet and dash to class" routine. Fingers crossed it doesn't turn into my daily ritual like last semester.

Now, let's talk fashion! A few weeks back, I stumbled upon these classic black and white polka dot pants at Forever21. They were showcased on a mannequin, and my heart literally did a little happy dance. Thankfully, a helpful sales rep managed to track down one of the last two pairs they had left, and guess what? I practically had hearts in my eyes and the cheesiest grin on my face when she handed me my size. I might not have looked as cute as an anime character, but the excitement level was off the charts, if you catch my drift!

Fast forward to yesterday, and I found myself strolling into H&M. I intended to buy just the leather vest but, oh boy, you know how it goes. I walked out with the vest and a bunch of other things I can't even remember (probably items I don't really need). I couldn't resist, so I returned to H&M today for the pair of pants I mentioned earlier. Everything about them, the colors, the patterns, you name it, it all looked perfect...until I tried them on. My inner shopaholic struck again, and I left the store with not just the pants but also a shirt with fringes (fringes aren't even my usual jam), a hat, a men's tie, and a maxi dress that's quite the head-turner. It's a classic case of falling for the store's tricks. Has that ever happened to you guys? Share your stories in the comments below.

Wishing you all an amazing weekend, and, as always, a heartfelt thank you for dropping by my blog.

Peace! 😄🛍️💕

No comments:

Post a Comment